The kids and I took a trip to Iowa for my mom's spring break. Becky and the boys and Johnny, Sarah, James, and Great-Grandma Wiltenburg were there as well. We had a lot of fun mixed in with a little but of craziness! Thankfully, the weather was great for playing outside! (A special thank you to Becky and Sarah for a lot of these pictures since I took about a total of 5 while there.)
The piano is so fun to "play"
There is always a really short time frame where we can get this shot!
Weeeeee!!!
"Here, Bo, check out this car!"
Playing in the dirt on the baseball field is sometimes better than playing baseball.
Grandma pushing Bo
All these toys are so fun!
Bella and James liked playing together.
All the grandkids at Immanuel
Bo and Grandpa
Fun at the Children's Museum
What am I doing in here?
Before going to Waterloo, the kids and I were able to get together with Katie (high school friend) and Olivia. Olivia is a few weeks older than Bo.
Bo plopped right down on Olivia's lap.
The merry-go-round was a favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment