Bella turned 1 this weekend! It is hard to believe that she is one already. Time has gone by so quickly. Grandma and Grandpa Bredow came out for the birthday celebration and a couple of Ryan's games.

Getting pulled around in a wagon at my party! We had the party in the St. John's ELC playcourt.

All the kids watching me open presents!

The girls hanging out!

Yummy birthday cake! (American Beauty Cake)

Look at the dress Tia Sarah and Tio Austin got me! (Her expression is hilarious here)

All my friends and me enjoying cupcakes.

Blowing out candles....the cake and cupcakes were made by Grandma!

An intense game of Pegs and Jokers

These are pretty cool toys!

I love my Daddy!

These presents are great!

Grandma and Grandpa got me this great Tinkerbell chair.

Love all my books!


Hangin' out with the fam

Grandma and Grandpa took us out to the North Woods Inn for my birthday. These guys brought me an ice cream sundae.

This is the expression I use now when I know I am getting my picture taken.

Playin at the park. It was 60 today.

Could life get any better?
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great 1st birthday, Bella!
We are thoroughly disgusted by the pictures of you at the park! (We get another foot of snow tomorrow!)
~Aunt Becky
Don't worry! Tonight's high is -20 so we are a long way from going to the park now!
Post a Comment