Monday, February 7, 2011

Look at my new toys!


Hey, Guys! Check out these presents I got for my birthday! I love them, even if I don't look thrilled in this picture.






I love to shut my eyes for pictures. The flash is so bright!



Dad and I reading my new nursery rhyme book.



Grandma Bredow and I tried to make a plaster mold of my hand. We ended up doing a foot instead since I didn't like the feel of it on my hand.



Ellie, Asher and I hung out during a snow day while our parents played Catan.



One of my favorite people, Amy, got me this great cooking set for my birthday. Here I am licking the batter.





I'm so cool!

1 comment:

theblomenbergs said...

Bella you are too cute! We'll have to get together and have a day full of baking, cooking, and fun! I have some fun recipes I could share. ;)